Do you think your staff or graduates have the experience and skills to build a small start-up business from the ground up by:
- Tapping into their unique skills
- Utilising what they have learnt internally
- Unlocking their incredible potential?
Working in teams of 5-6, Million $ Challenge participants create a start-up business to encourage them to be enterprising and resilient and build real world skills including:
- Motivation, confidence and resilience
- Financial and business literacy
- Creativity and tendency to experiment
- Leadership and teamwork
- Communication and presentation skills
- Understanding that businesses can have a social or environmental purpose, and that business is a powerful tool for making the world a better place.